ECCL Pilot Training on Cross-Sectoral Innovation and Collaboration among Creative Clusters Conference
ECCL Pilot Training on Cross-Sectoral Innovation and Collaboration among Creative Clusters
Grafinger Str. 6,
14:00 - 14:15 Welcome
14 :15 - 14:45 Crossovers & the Collaborative Economy
David Crombie, Utrecht School of the Arts
- What is the Collaborative Economy?
- How to stimulate cross - sectoral collaboration – the case of the Netherlands
- What are the mechanics of collaboration?
- Pointers from crossovers between the games and health/well- being sector
14:45 - 15:15 New Collaboration Approaches: Cross – sectoral collaboration between creative and traditional industries clusters
Marta Ysern, Barcelona Media
- Initial Assessment of cross - sector opportunities
- Framework for Creative industries collaboration
- The CCI in Catalonia. Opportunities
15:15 - 15:45 New Collaboration Approaches: Between creative clusters
Sandrine Becqueriaux, Lille Métropole
- Initial diagnosis of CCI opportunities in Lille Métropole & related benchmarking activities
- CCI development opportunities
- Methodology: two intervention approaches
- Recommendations & practical experiences
15:45 - 16:00 Coffee
16:00 - 18:00 Break -out Groups
Click here to email the organisers to book your place.